“Ability is what you’re capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it.” Lou Holtz

"I hear and I forget. I see and I remember. I do and I understand." Confucius

Tuesday 27 August 2013

Misc pix from Sankt Johann +1 from Italy

A first sighting for me...an electric car....2 seater


Another first sighting for me...a stork
Could be anything..is actually a gym for women
I'm not sure putting an apron on the tree at the door of Mrs Sporty sends the right message!
This is either a building set around a tree or the builder used whatever material he had at hand!
The weather here is the Tirol is not good...today's temperature  topped out at 19C and it rained...pfffttt...that's not what I'm here for!  The rest of the week appears to be somewhat similar and the long range forecast is somewhat similar in Feltre where I'll be for the next 3 weeks.  Not happy Jan!

No comments:

Post a Comment