“Ability is what you’re capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it.” Lou Holtz

"I hear and I forget. I see and I remember. I do and I understand." Confucius

Thursday 29 August 2013

Pix from Sankt Johann in Tirol

My favourite OS food.....can't find it at home and even the Italian versions aren't as good.

caption...
1. for better, for worse
OR
2.  job description : willingness to perform slave labour

Nothing coy about the Austrians.....definitely down to earth!..translation someone? google translate struggled but I think it means ????our stinks are no longer???...or something!

The TT today was wet with a tail wind to begin with and then head at the end....nothing too strong but enough to send me off much faster than expected.

I am  at a disadvantage since the class is 60+ and I am 69.  I got 5th with the ages of the 4 in front of me being: 60,60,61,60.  Since it is usual to race in 5 year intervals, I am actually at the end of the class above these 4.  Hopefully the organisors will see sense and have a class for 65+ in 2014 although that is the year  I will actually be in the 70-74 class.  Where DID the years go to ?

No comments:

Post a Comment