“Ability is what you’re capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it.” Lou Holtz

"I hear and I forget. I see and I remember. I do and I understand." Confucius

Friday 2 August 2013

Thursday's ride

Once again this ride was a bit shorter than planned but today I'm wagging school again and will clock up  quite a few more kms
then later on I have to go to the WMG event centre to have my medical...without which I can't compete. I'm interested to know how close to being a VO2max test it is...blood pressure with and without exercise sounds close to that sort of test...we'll see!..more anon

The weather is starting to warm up again...well the temp is staying the same but the humidity and therefore discomfort level is rising.  Maybe i should be happy since my acclimatisation will be to my benefit!!   The start list shows me the field is class...much better than I had thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment